Join a professionally guided walk along the best of walking routes in Pembrokeshire. Discover our rich heritage and magnificent landscape as we walk. Hear tales of myth and legend and of Pembrokeshire's people and places.
Preseli hills - to the highest point
Walk to the highest point in Pembrokeshire on this fully guided tour, hear tales of history and folklore as we gradually climb to the top.
- satisfaction of walking to the highest point in Pembrokeshire
- incredible panoramic views of Pembrokeshire and further afield
- hear tales of King Arthur's battle with the Twrch Trwyth as narrated in the book of Welsh folk lore “The Mabinogian
- Golden road - an ancient trading route across the ridge of the Preseli Hills
- drovers route
- Bluestones - the stones of Stonehenge
- Prehistoric sites, including bronze age cairns