CELEBRATE THE SEASONS AND THE POWER OF NATURE FOR OUR WELLBEING
Over 2018 we delivered 20 Nature Connection and Wellbeing sessions helping people connect with the seasons and support each other for positive mental wellbeing.
We invite you to come and share the nature connection experience, hear from our participants, and learn from local experts. We’ll have a mix of activities, talks and short film screenings.
The schedule for the day includes:
4 different sessions led by local experts.
- Understanding Ecotherapy with Ed Lord – PhD Fellow.
Ed is an ecotherapy researcher at Swansea University and mental health nurse with 12 years experience in the NHS. https://twitter.com/ecotherapyted
- Exploring what matters and mindfulness & movement with Kerry Morgan – Yoga Teacher.
Kerry is a Pembrokeshire based yoga teacher. https://www.yogawithkerry.com/
- Creativity in Nature with Hannah Rounding – Artist and Illustrator.
Hannah is an artist, creative consultant, and Nature Connection Leader. https://www.hannahrounding.com/
- Nature Connection with Suzi Tarrant – Clinical psychologist and psychotherapist. https://twitter.com/suzanne_tarrant
- Mindfulness in Nature with Andrew Dugmore – Reconnect in Nature Founder and Outdoor Guide.
- Digital Storytelling on the Seasons with Mike Erskine – Filmmaker
- 4 Seasons Exhibition and Show and Tell featuring the poetry, art, writing, photography and videos of our groups throughout 2018.
Refreshments, tea and snacks will be available.
There is a suggested donation of £10.00 for this event. Reconnect in Nature is small Community Interest Company and this money will help to cover our running costs in 2019.
Sign up via eventbrite here….